The NPFA meet on the 1st Wednesday of the month from
7.00pm to 9.00pm at the Jean Russell Centre, Nossal High School.
Everyone is welcome.
The Parents and Friends Association is an opportunity for family members and friends of present and past Nossal students to form a relationship with the school and to contribute to the school community. The Parents and Friends Association meet on the first Wednesday of each month during the school term.
The Parent and Friends Association committee was formed in 2013 so that we could begin supporting the school by partnering in projects such as parent talks, second hand books & uniforms, fundraising activities and social events.
Our Mission Statement:
“Nossal Parents and Friends Association understands the importance of the community involvement in education. Its mission is to help build and sustain an effective partnership with the school to achieve the best possible educational experience for the students. Nossal Parents and Friends Association recognises that the entire Nossal community’s economic, cultural and ethnic diversity is enriched by the variety of resources and talents that each member of the community brings to the school.”
- Promote friendship and support within the Nossal community through social activities.
- Provide a forum for communication amongst members of the school community.
- Help raise funds to support school programs.
- Liaise with the school council and identify areas in need of funding not provided for within the budgetary limits of the school.
- Set strategies and priorities to achieve fundraising objectives.
- Support the teaching staff in the pursuit of improved educational resources, facilities and school environment.
President: Larry Larkins
Vice President: Lasitha Karunaratne
Secretary: Susan Mathew
Treasurer: Gayathri Seetharaman
- Shanny Tan
- Tracy Williams
- Yvonne Chan
- Trudi Dicker
- Lien Luong
We would like to invite any members of the Nossal High School community to join NPFA for a rewarding experience.