View the PDF version of the 2023 Second Hand Book and Uniform Sale flyer
Saturday 18 November 2023
9.00am stall holder set up
9.30am sale begins
11.30am sale ends (PLEASE NOTE: Individual stalls will sell out earlier)
$10.00 per table for stall holders (all proceeds go to NHS)
Free entry for purchasers
One table per family – shared tables are not permitted
Nossal High School Gym – 40 Sir Gustav Nossal Blvd, Berwick
- Make a list of books &/or uniforms that you need. Remember to note edition numbers as some texts may have released new editions
- Book lists are available (in November) online at https://www.nossalhs.vic.edu.au/parent-portal/
- Early Birds will do well! We always have more buyers than sellers
- This is a CASH ONLY sale. NO Eftpos and credit card facilities are available.
- Pre-booking is not required. Tables/stalls are available for set up from 9:00am
- Fee of $10 is payable at the door. Tables can only be shared for siblings goods. All money from stall fees goes to NHS
- The PFA does not have a set price for second hand items. You set a price based on the condition of the item and how much you would like for it… be prepared to haggle
- You are welcome to have novels or outdated books available for sale
- Ensure you have change on the day
- All unsold items must be removed at the end of the sale.
- If you have current books and/or uniform you would like to donate to the school our PFA will have a stall to sell these items to raise funds for the school
- Please hand in your items to the school reception as early as possible so that we can organise items to be sold on the day
- The PFA thanks you for your kind generosity.
- The PFA welcomes all helping hands! Anyone wishing to assist should contact Jodie. (details below)
- Assistance for an hour or the whole morning is welcome and appreciated.
Contact: Jodie Cole