The 2021 Fed Casey Youth Safety Project is open to all Year 10 students in City of Casey schools with the purpose of helping students enhance their skills in the following areas; critical and creative thinking, ethical, intercultural and personal skills whilst identifying local safety issues and what they mean to them.
Students are attending the Launch Day of the City of Casey Youth Safety Project where they will engage in the following workshops and seminars
Launch Day on Fed Uni Berwick Campus
• Overview of safety – Vic Pol
• Overview of City of Casey safety – City of Casey
• Safety mini lecture – Federation
• Video making mini lecture
• Amazing race for the students and a teacher briefing session
• Morning tea and lunch (included)
• Meet current students
Full School Uniform
Students will meet their teacher at Nossal HS at 9am before walking up to Fed Uni for a 9:30am start.